2. Tian Y, Fu S, Qiu GB, et al (2014). MicroRNA-27a promotes proliferation and suppresses apoptosis by targeting PLK2 in laryngeal carcinoma. BMC Cancer, 2014, 14: 678.
3. Huang XE. Advances in translational medicine of breast cancer: from bench to bedside. J Int Transl Med, 2015, 3(1): 47-52.
4. Wang X
, Pan J
, Li J
. Cytokine-induced apoptosis inhibitor 1 inhibits the growth and proliferation of multiple myeloma. Mol Med Rep,
2015, doi: 10.3892/mmr.2015.3656.
6. Xue Y, Wu L, Liu Y, et al. ENTPD5 induces apoptosis in lung cancer cells via regulating caspase 3 expression. PLoS One, 2015, 10 (3): e0120046.
9. Juraver-Geslin HA
, Durand BC
. Early development of the neural plate: new roles for apoptosis and for one of its main effectors caspase-3. Genesis,
2015, 53(2): 203-24.
11. Winter RN, Kramer A, Borkowski A, et al. Loss of caspase-1 and caspase-3 protein expression in human prostate cancer. Cancer Res, 2001, 61(3): 1227-32.
13. Wang TS, Ding QQ, Guo RH, et al. Expression of livin in gastric cancer and induction of apoptosis in SGC-7901 cells by shRNA mediated silencing of livin gene. Biomed Pharmacother, 2010, 64(5): 333-8.
14. Ashhab Y, Alian A, Polliack A, et al. Two splicing variants of a new inhibitor of apoptosis gene with different biological properties and tissue distribution pattern. FEBS Lett, 2001, 495(1-2): 56-60.