1. Li W, Ding E, Wang A, et al. Clinical research of eliminating the negative psychological impact of patients with cancer with psychological support and intervention combined amitriptyline. Pak J Pharm Sci, 2015, 28(1 Suppl): 335-40.
2. Serraino D, Pezzotti P, Fratino L, et al. Re: Chronically depressed mood and cancer risk in older persons. J Natl Cancer Inst, 1999, 91(12): 1080-1.
7. Linden W
, Girgis A
. Psychological treatment outcomes for cancer patients: what do meta-analyses tell us about distress reduction? Psychooncology,
2012, 21(4): 343-50.
8. Antoni MH, Lutgendorf SK, Cole SW, et al. The influence of bio-behavioural factors on tumour biology: pathways and mechanisms. Nat Rev Cancer, 2006, 6(3): 240-8.
9. Aldea M, Craciun L, Tomuleasa C, et al. The role of depression and neuroimmune axis in the prognosis of cancer patients. J BUON, 2014, 19(1): 5-14.
10. Kangas M. Psychotherapy Interventions for Managing Anxiety and Depressive Symptoms in Adult Brain Tumor Patients: A Scoping Review. Front Oncol, 2015, 5: 116.
11. Hu T, Li LF, Shen J, et al. Chronic Inflammation and Colorectal Cancer: The Role of Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor. Curr Pharm Des, 2015, 21(21): 2960-7.
12. Gkiozos I
, Tsagouli S
, Charpidou A
, et al. Levels of vascular endothelial growth factor in serum and pleural fluid are independent predictors of survival in advanced non-small cell lung cancer: results of a prospective study. Anticancer Res,
2015, 35(2): 1129-37.
15. Dudek AZ, Mahaseth H. Circulating angiogenic cytokines in patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer: correlation with treatment response and survival. Cancer Invest, 2005, 23(3): 193-200.
16. Gulubova M, Ivanova K, Ananiev J, et al. VEGF expression, microvessel density and dendritic cell decrease in thyroid
17. cancer. Biotechnol Biotechnol Equip, 2014, 28(3): 508-17.
18. Chopra V, Dinh TV, Hannigan EV. Serum levels of interleukins, growth factors and angiogenin in patients with endometrial cancer. J Cancer Res Clin Oncol, 1997, 123(3): 167-72.
19. Peng XP, Li JD, Li MD, et al. Clinical significance of serum vascular endothelial growth factor detection in patients with gynecological malignant tumors. Chinese Journal of Cancer, 2002, 21(2): 181-5.
20. Wang RY, Nian XF, Zhang LT. Study on the relationship between social psychological factors and gynecological tumors. Medicine and Philosophy, 2006, 27(2): 34-6.
21. Szcześniak D, Jawiarczyk-Przybyłowska A, Rymaszewska J. The quality of life and psychological, social and cognitive functioning of patients with acromegaly. Adv Clin Exp Med, 2015, 24(1): 167-72.
22. Thaker PH, Han LY, Kamat AA, et al. Chronic stress promotes tumor growth and angiogenesis in a mouse model of ovarian carcinoma. Nat Med, 2006, 12(8): 939-44.