| 1. Omidi F, Behbahani M, Samadi S, et al. Coupling of molecular imprinted polymer nanoparticles by high performance liquid chromatography as an efficient technique for sensitive and selective trace determination of 4-chloro-2-methylphenoxy acetic acid in complex matrices. Iran J Public Health, 2014, 43(5): 645-57.
2. Omidi F, Behbahani M, Sadeghi Abandansari H, et al. Application of molecular imprinted polymer nanoparticles as a selective solid phase extraction for preconcentration and trace determination of 2,4-dichlorophenoxyacetic acid in the human urine and different water samples. J Environ Health Sci Eng, 2014, 12(1): 137.
3. Ebrahimzadeh H, Dehghani Z, Asgharinezhad AA, et al. Determination of haloperidol in biological samples using molecular imprinted polymer nanoparticles followed by HPLC-DAD detection. Int J Pharm, 2013, 453(2): 601-9.
4. Behbahani M, Bagheri S, Amini MM, et al. Application of a magnetic molecularly imprinted polymer for the selective extraction and trace detection of lamotrigine in urine and plasma samples. J Sep Sci, 2014, 37(13): 1610-6.
5. Li Y, Fang W, Tao L, et al. Efficacy and safety of intravenous nimodipine administration for treatment of hypertension in patients with intracerebral hemorrhage. Neuropsychiatr Dis Treat, 2015, 11: 1231-8.
6. Heffren J, McIntosh AM, Reiter PD, et al. Nimodipine for the prevention of cerebral vasospasm after subarachnoid hemorrhage in 12 children. Pediatr Neurol, 2015, 52(3): 356-60.
7. Haupt K, Linares AV, Bompart M, et al. Molecularly imprinted polymers. Top Curr Chem, 2012, 325: 1-28.
8. Vasapollo G, Sole RD, Mergola L, et al. Molecularly imprinted polymers: present and future prospective. Int J Mol Sci, 2011, 12(9): 5908-45.
9. Kryscio DR, Peppas NA. Critical review and perspective of macromolecularly imprinted polymers. Acta Biomater, 2012, 8(2): 461-73.
10. Li JX, Dong SX, Miao J. Preparation and performance characterization of reactive brilliant bule KN-R molecular imprinted CA／PVDF blend membrane. Membr Sci Tech, 2009(1): 8-12.
11. Yin XY, Zhong YQ, Jiang YF, et al. Spectrum analysis of intermolecular forces of functional monomer and template molecule in molecularly imprinted polymer. Spectrosc Spect Anal, 2010, 30(8): 2211-4.
12. Luliński P. Molecularly imprinted polymers as the future drug delivery devices. Acta Pol Pharm, 2013, 70(4): 601-9.
13. Fuchs Y, Soppera O, Haupt K. Photopolymerization and photostructuring of molecularly imprinted polymers for sensor applications--a review. Anal Chim Acta, 2012, 717: 7-20.
14. Zhao W, Zhao FQ, Xiao Y, et al. Preparation of ascorbic acid molecularly imprinted polymer micelle and its electrochemical sensors. J Funct Polym. 2013, 26(3): 253-8.
Ling X, Li HP, Guo J, et al. Synthesis and characterization of molecularyly imprinted polymeric microspheres for L-methyldopa and its application to drug delivery system. Acta Chimica Simica
, 2010, 68(1): 95-101.
16. Kan WT, Li X, Luo SZ, et al. Molecular imprinted polymer hydrogel as 5-FU controlled release carrier. Chem Ind Eng Prog, 2013, 32(3): 627-33.
17. Peng L, Wang Y, Zeng H, et al. Molecularly imprinted polymer for solid-phase extraction of rutin in complicated traditional Chinese medicines. Analyst, 2011, 136(4): 756-63.
18. Chen FF, Shi YP. Application of molecularly imprinted solid phase extraction in the separation and determination of active constituents from natural compounds. Chinese J Chromatogr, 2013, 31(7): 626-33.
19. Yi LN, Li KQ, Wang QJ, et al. Study on directional separation of picroside Ⅱ from extract of traditional Chinese medicine by molecularly imprinted technology. China J Chinese Mater Med, 2013, 38(13): 2136-9.
20. Guo LF, Song CC, Chen YQ, et al. Research and application of molecular imprinting technique in separating functional factors of traditional Chinese medicines. Chinese J Pharmac Anal 2009, 29(6): 1055-62.
21. Han GM, Shen MY, Liu YX. Application of Molecular Imprinting Technique on Separation and purification components in traditional Chinese medicine. Food Drug, 2013, 15(4): 299-301.