Copyright Transfer Statement
For authors choosing the open access option, it is hereby agreed that the Contribution will be offered for reuse under the terms of a Creative Commons license to be specified here below by the corresponding author.
□ Please tick this box if you wish to have your article published under the Creative Commons Attribution‐NonCommercial‐NoDerivative Works 3.0 license.
This allows readers to download the article and share it with others as long as they mention the author and link back to the original article. The article cannot be changed in any way or used commercially. Read full legal code at
□ Please tick this box if you wish, or are required to have your article published under the Creative Commons Attribution‐NonCommercial‐Share Alike 3.0 license.
This allows readers to alter, transform, or build upon the article and then distribute the resulting work under the same or similar license to this one. The work must be attributed back to the original author and commercial use is not permitted. Read full legal code at
Further, by signing this agreement you also certify that:
1. You have full right, power and authority to enter into this Agreement on behalf of all of the Authors.
2. The Authors are the sole authors of and sole owners of the copyright in the Contribution. If the Contribution includes materials of others, the Authors have obtained the permission of the owners of the copyright in all such materials to enable them to grant the rights contained herein. Copies of all such permissions are attached to this license.
3. All of the facts contained in the Contribution are true and accurate.
4. Nothing in the Contribution is obscene, defamatory, libellous, violates any right of privacy or infringes any intellectual property rights (including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark) or any other human, personal or other rights of any person or entity or is otherwise unlawful.
5. Nothing in the Contribution infringes any duty of confidentiality which any of the Authors may owe to anyone else or violates any contract, express or implied, of any of the Authors, and all of the institutions in which work recorded in the Contribution was carried out have authorized publication of the Contribution.
6. The Authors authorize SIMM to take such steps as it considers necessary at its own expense in the Authors’ name and on their behalf if it believes that a third party is infringing or is likely to infringe copyright in the Contribution including but
not limited to taking proceedings.
7. The Authors hereby consent to the inclusion of electronic links from the Contribution to third‐party materials wherever it may be located.
8. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York without regard to the principles of conflicts of law. The parties hereto submit to the non‐exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New York.
The title of the article:
Signed for and on behalf of the Authors:
Please send the signed form to
Third Party Medicine International Publishing Group Co., Limited
Editorial Board of JITM, Room 205, Building 3, Zijin Lianhe Cubic Square, No. 155, Longpan road, Nanjing, Jiangsu, 210037, China.
Website: http:// www.jitm.hk
Please download Copyright Transfer Statement